90ft Sun Seeker on Rent in Dubai
- Capacity: 40 guests
- Room: 3
- Crew: 4 to1 captain, 3 crew
- Duration: 3 min 3 hours
- food: BBQ or as you want
- Availability: 7 days a week
- Timing: Your choice ( day or night)
- Location: Dubai Harbour Marina
Our 90ft Sun Seeker Tour Includes
- On cruise Duration: The on- board cruising duration is 3 Min 3 hours, or you can enjoy a 4 hour fishing trip with family and friends.
- Special moments: Best for special occasions or for birthday party
- Cruising Route: The route starts from Marina and walks through the Lagoon, Burj AL Arab around the palm.
- Refreshments: Get the unlimited refreshments like mineral water, soft drinks, tea and coffee available on Yachts.
- Pick & drop service: The Royal Yachts give the pick and drop off service from Dubai on request.
- On-board Amenities: you can cook or grill the food according to your choice on-board.
- Fishing: you can enjoy sports fishing on board.
- Entertainment: Before sunset, enjoy snorkelling and swimming and fishing activity
- 4 star catering: On special request, we provide extra service
Important things you need to know
- The passport and ID card are a must for a yacht tour in Dubai
- For cold weather, you need to carry warm dresses, and for summer, you need casual dresses,
- If you like sea swimming, you must carry your swimming suit
- The Royal Yachts has the right to postpone or cancel the 90-foot Sun Seeker due to bad weather, government policies, equipment malfunction and other emergency reasons.
- Don’t forget to take the camera for photography in a luxury 90ft sun Seeker.
- If the tour is cancelled by us, our policy is to refund you, or it’s your choice to postpone it to another day for the visit.