- Duration: 1 hour (max)
- Best: Best for those who avoid crowds
- Refreshments: mineral water
- Photography: we take your photos and videos and send you them after the trip free of cost
Our Jetski Trip Includes
- Cruising Route: The route starts from Marina, Atlantis and walks along the Lagoon, Burj AL Arab around the palm.
- Pick & drop service: The Royal Yachts give the pick and drop off service from Dubai on request.
- Photography: Get the free swimming videos and a bottled picture. Also, don’t forget to take your camera to capture photos.
- Security: The Royal Yachts provide complete safety and security for the guests
Important things you need to know
- The passport and ID card are a must for a jetski trip to Dubai
- For cold weather you need to take warm dresses, as well as, for summer, you need light dresses.
- The Royal Yachts has the right to postpone or cancel the jetski trip due to bad weather, government policies, equipment malfunction and other emergency reasons.
- Don’t forget to take the camera to capture the beautiful moments
- If the tour is cancelled by us, our policy is to refund you, or it’s your choice to postpone it to another day for the visit.
- If you cancel your tour before the 24 hours the experience starts, a refund is available.
- Use a complete guide of our experience team for using the jetski
- Wheelchair accessible
- For driving, your age must be 14 years or older and the passenger's minimum age is 5 years old.
- Pregnant ladies or people having any heart problem are not allowed to jetski